Paris CDG Flights Guide
Situated 23km north east of Paris, Paris Charles de Gaulle or Paris CDG as it is known, is the city's famous international airport that sees more than 58 million passengers pass through every year. To make visitors' stay even more pleasant, Paris CDG offers a number of facilities, from ultra-modern video lounges to excellent restaurants and haute couture fashion stores in its three terminals.
The airport is vast, and as a result, there are transport facilities between the terminals. All three terminals are linked by the CDGVAL Airport Metro train line, and there are shuttles offered to Terminal 2G, which is further away.
Each terminal is fully equipped, with currency exchange facilities, ATMs, WiFi, mobile phone rental and post offices in Terminals One and Two. There's also a wide choice of bars, cafes and restaurants offering both French and international cuisine, a number of shops, including those offering items duty-free, lost and found offices in all terminals as well as prayer rooms. Terminals One and Two offer medical, massage and beauty services, and there are children's play areas in Terminal Two.
Passengers have access to work areas in Terminals One and Two and some of the nearby hotels offer conference and business facilities, including the Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel and Conference Centre.
To get to and from the airport, there are taxis, as well as an excellent train service with the RER B line serving the airport and connecting to the city centre and the Metro Station. The journey takes 50 minutes to Paris city centre. There's also a Roissy bus that connects to the centre of Paris and takes 50 minutes, with buses leaving every 15 to 20 minutes. There are several hotels at the airport or near to the terminals, most of which offer courtesy shuttle services.
For those travelling around France or further afield in Europe, car rental is available with major international companies in both Terminals One and Two. Only Europcar has a desk in Terminal Three.
Flights to Paris CDG from the UK
Historical Rates - A Guide Only.
Paris CDG Travel Facts
- Paris CDG connects to 18 United Kingdom airports.
- Direct flights between United Kingdom and Paris CDG take approximately 54 minutes or 348 kilometres.
- British Airways offer direct flights from London Heathrow to Paris CDG.
- Air France offer direct flights from London Heathrow to Paris CDG.
- Air France offer direct flights from Bristol to Paris CDG.
- easyJet offer direct flights from Bristol to Paris CDG.
- Flybe offer direct flights from Manchester to Paris CDG.
- Air France offer direct flights from Manchester to Paris CDG.
- easyJet offer direct flights from Glasgow to Paris CDG.
- 7 airlines fly
directly between the UK and Paris CDG.
Flights to Paris CDG
- USA: Flights to Paris CDG
Popular Destinations Nearby
Browse the Paris CDG