Compare all cheap flights to Manchester
Cheap flights from Southampton to Manchester (SOU - MAN).
- FlyBe airfare from Southampton to Manchester starting at £82.
Southampton to Manchester flying information.
- The flying distance between Southampton and Manchester is 171 miles.
- There is a travel time of 0 hours 49 minutes to Manchester from Southampton.
- Flybe fly non stop from Southampton to Manchester.
- 1 airline flies directly between Manchester and Southampton.
- Flybe stop over in Isle Of Man for flights between Manchester and Southampton.
- Skynet Airlines and Aurigny Air Services fly between Manchester and Southampton with a stopover in Guernsey.
- Skynet Airlines operates Southampton to Guernsey on J32, whilst Aurigny Air Services has flights from Guernsey to Manchester on AT7.
Cheap Airfares to Manchester from United Kingdom
|London Heathrow to Manchester|| All Nippon Airways, Asiana Airlines, Lufthansa, British Airways, bmi, Biman Bangladesh Airlines||£64|
|London Gatwick to Manchester|| Mal√©v, British Airways||£64|
|Bristol to Manchester|| Aurigny Air Services||£110|
|Exeter to Manchester|| Flybe||£81|
|East Midlands (Derby) to Manchester|| Aurigny Air Services||£9999|
|Newquay to Manchester|| Flybe||£150|
|Norwich to Manchester|| Flybe|
|Isle of Man to Manchester|| Flybe||£78|
|Edinburgh to Manchester|| Flybe, Lufthansa, bmi||£77|
|Aberdeen to Manchester|| Lufthansa, Flybe, bmi||£90|
|Glasgow to Manchester|| Flybe||£77|
|Belfast City to Manchester|| Flybe||£64|
|Belfast to Manchester|| easyJet||£70|
Cheap International Flights from Southampton
Airlines flying from Southampton to Manchester (SOU to MAN)
Southampton to Manchester airlines include Flybe. Over 19 airlines offer flights from other cities, including Jet Airways, Iberia, Flybe, Emirates, Egyptair, DELTA, Cyprus Airways, Continental Airlines, Brussels Airlines, British Airways, BMI, Aurigny Air Services Ltd., American Airlines.
What other cities and months can I fly from Southampton to United Kingdom?
Bristol, London Gatwick, Newcastle, Liverpool, Birmingham, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Cardiff, Manchester, Edinburgh, and many others from December to July and August to October.