Compare all cheap flights to Malaga
Cheap flights from Prestwick to Malaga (PIK - AGP).
Prestwick to Malaga flying information.
- The flying distance between Prestwick and Malaga is 1301 miles.
- There is a travel time of 2 hours 54 minutes to Malaga from Prestwick.
- fly non stop from Prestwick to Malaga.
- 1 airline flies directly between Malaga and Prestwick.
- Boeing 737-800 with 114 seats fly to Prestwick from Malaga.
- fly between Malaga and Prestwick with a stopover in Dublin.
- operates Prestwick to Dublin on 738, whilst has flights from Dublin to Malaga on 738.
- fly between Malaga and Prestwick with a stopover in Beauvais.
- operates Prestwick to Beauvais on 738, whilst has flights from Beauvais to Malaga on 738.
- fly between Malaga and Prestwick with a stopover in Gran Canaria.
- operates Prestwick to Gran Canaria on 738, whilst Formosa Airlines has flights from Gran Canaria to Malaga on 320.
Cheap Airfares to Malaga from United Kingdom
|Glasgow to Malaga|| easyJet||£58|
|Belfast to Malaga|| Aer Lingus, easyJet||£94|
|Edinburgh to Malaga|| ||£171|
|Newcastle to Malaga|| President Airlines, easyJet||£64|
|Liverpool to Malaga|| , easyJet||£53|
|Manchester to Malaga|| Air Bourbon, Air Bourbon, easyJet, ||£54|
|Leeds Bradford to Malaga|| Jet2.com, ||£54|
|Cardiff to Malaga|| President Airlines||£44|
|Birmingham to Malaga|| Air Bourbon, Air Bourbon, ||£84|
|East Midlands (Derby) to Malaga|| , bmibaby, President Airlines||£54|
|Bristol to Malaga|| easyJet, ||£88|
|London Luton to Malaga|| easyJet, Air Bourbon, Air Bourbon||£113|
|London City to Malaga|| British Airways, Iberia Airlines||£141|
Cheap International Flights from Prestwick
Airlines flying from Prestwick to Malaga (PIK to AGP)
Prestwick to Malaga airlines include . Over 19 airlines offer flights from other cities, including TAP Portugal, SN Brussels, Alitalia, KLM, zoom, Air Portugal, Air Berlin, US Airways, Cimber Air, British Airways, Swiss, Continental Airlines, American Airlines.
What other cities and months can I fly from Prestwick to Spain?
Valencia, Bilbao, Arrecife, Murcia, Ibiza, Tenerife, Madrid, Alicante, Malaga, Barcelona, and many others from December to July and August to October.