Hong Kong Airfare Price History
Hong Kong Flights Guide
Itís one of the most vibrant cities in the world, and an endless marketplace, where you can literally buy anything your heart desires. But this pulsating metropolis offers much more, including stunning sightseeing, a glittering nightlife and some of the best food in the world.
What sets Hong Kong apart is its uniqueness, the way the ultramodern city manages to effortlessly incorporate Chinese traditions, evident in the traditional Chinese junks floating on the harbour alongside modern ships, and the night market in Temple Street in Central Kowloon, where traditional goods are sold and Chinese entertainers take you back to another world. And if you travel just outside this mega-metropolis, youíll find another type of life entirely, a traditional Chinese slice of life where time stands still and where people still work the soil as they did centuries ago.
But here in Hong Kong, youíre immersed in the hustle and bustle, and thereís so much to see and do. Why do people love shopping here so much? The answer is simple. Hong Kong is duty free. So not only can you take your pick of the best of whatís on offer from all over the world, but itís cheaper here, too.
And when you tire of shopping, Hong Kongís sights will delight you. You can climb to the top of scenic Victoria Peak and look down on the magnificent harbour in all its glory, step back in time and visit the Sung Dynasty Village, which is a recreation of what life was like in China a century ago. Take a trip around the harbour in a traditional Chinese junk, or visit a host of traditional temples and historic sights from Colonial times.
Hong Kong Travel Facts
- Hong Kong connects to 19 United Kingdom airports.
- Direct flights between United Kingdom and Hong Kong take approximately 11 hours 34 minutes or 9630 kilometres.
- Qantas offer direct flights from London Heathrow to Hong Kong.
- British Airways offer direct flights from London Heathrow to Hong Kong.
- Cathay Pacific offer direct flights from London Heathrow to Hong Kong.
- Virgin Atlantic Airways offer direct flights from London Heathrow to Hong Kong.
- Air New Zealand offer direct flights from London Heathrow to Hong Kong.
- 5 airlines fly directly between the UK and Hong Kong.
- Australia: Flights to Hong Kong
- USA: Flights to Hong Kong
Popular Destinations Nearby
Hong Kong Holidays Guide
The former British colony of Hong Kong is now ruled by the Chinese. Disneyland Hong Kong is a place that many families will be keen to visit. Victoria Peak offers wonderful views across the city, but trips should be made on a clear day to ensure the best views. Stanley Market is a market that keen shoppers should not miss, with stalls selling everything from jewellery to silk. Flights to Hong Kong are available with many airlines, includeing Cathay Pacific, British Airways and Virgin Atlantic.
Hong Kong Holidays Hong Kong Airport Hong Kong Holidays
Browse the Hong Kong