Compare all cheap flights to Frankfurt
Cheap flights from Edinburgh to Frankfurt (EDI - FRA).
- Lufthansa airfare from Edinburgh to Frankfurt starting at £104.
- Unspecified Carrier airfare from Edinburgh to Frankfurt starting at £110.
- bmi airfare from Edinburgh to Frankfurt starting at £143.
- BMI airfare from Edinburgh to Frankfurt starting at £146.
- British Airways airfare from Edinburgh to Frankfurt starting at £158.
- Lufthansa airfare from Edinburgh to Frankfurt starting at £161.
- BMI airfare from Edinburgh to Frankfurt starting at £161.
Edinburgh to Frankfurt flying information.
- The flying distance between Edinburgh and Frankfurt is 641 miles.
- There is a travel time of 1 hours 41 minutes to Frankfurt from Edinburgh.
- Lufthansa fly non stop from Edinburgh to Frankfurt.
- 1 airline flies directly between Frankfurt and Edinburgh.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Pakistan International Airlines fly between Frankfurt and Edinburgh with a stopover in Amsterdam.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines operates Edinburgh to Amsterdam on 737 F70, whilst Pakistan International Airlines has flights from Amsterdam to Frankfurt on 310.
Cheap Airfares to Frankfurt from United Kingdom
|Aberdeen to Frankfurt|| Lufthansa||£93|
|Manchester to Frankfurt|| Lufthansa, bmi||£91|
|Birmingham to Frankfurt|| Lufthansa, bmi||£104|
|East Midlands (Derby) to Frankfurt|| Lufthansa, bmi||£32|
|London Heathrow to Frankfurt|| bmi, Lufthansa, All Nippon Airways, British Airways, Air Berlin||£99|
|Southampton to Frankfurt|| Flybe||£92|
|London City to Frankfurt|| bmi, Lufthansa, Air Berlin, British Airways||£132|
Cheap International Flights from Edinburgh
Airlines flying from Edinburgh to Frankfurt (EDI to FRA)
Edinburgh to Frankfurt airlines include easyJet. Over 19 airlines offer flights from other cities, including FlyBe, Etihad Airways, Emirates, DELTA, Czech Airlines, Continental Airlines, Brussels Airlines, British Airways, BMI, Austrian Airlines, Asiana, American Airlines, Alitalia.
What other cities and months can I fly from Edinburgh to Germany?
Osnabruck, Koeln / Bonn, Bremen, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Dusseldorf, Hannover, Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, and many others from December to July and August to October.