Compare all cheap flights to Brussels
Cheap flights from Glasgow to Brussels (GLA - BRU).
- BMI airfare from Glasgow to Brussels starting at £151.
- bmi airfare from Glasgow to Brussels starting at £186.
- British Airways airfare from Glasgow to Brussels starting at £192.
- bmi airfare from Glasgow to Brussels starting at £195.
- British Airways airfare from Glasgow to Brussels starting at £195.
Glasgow to Brussels flying information.
- The flying distance between Glasgow and Brussels is 502 miles.
- No airlines fly non stop from Brussels to Glasgow.
- Flybe and Brussels Airlines fly between Brussels and Glasgow with a stopover in Manchester.
- Flybe operates Glasgow to Manchester on DH4, whilst Brussels Airlines has flights from Manchester to Brussels on AR1 AR8.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Air Malta fly between Brussels and Glasgow with a stopover in Amsterdam.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines operates Glasgow to Amsterdam on 737 EMJ, whilst Air Malta has flights from Amsterdam to Brussels on 320.
Cheap Airfares to Brussels from United Kingdom
|Edinburgh to Brussels|| bmi, Brussels Airlines||£153|
|Newcastle to Brussels|| bmi, Brussels Airlines||£130|
|Liverpool to Brussels|| easyJet||£101|
|Manchester to Brussels|| Flybe, Brussels Airlines, bmi||£85|
|Leeds Bradford to Brussels|| Brussels Airlines, bmi||£106|
|Birmingham to Brussels|| Brussels Airlines, bmi||£126|
|East Midlands (Derby) to Brussels|| bmi, Brussels Airlines||£197|
|Bristol to Brussels|| bmi, Brussels Airlines||£195|
|London Heathrow to Brussels|| British Airways, bmi, Brussels Airlines||£109|
Cheap International Flights from Glasgow
Airlines flying from Glasgow to Brussels (GLA to BRU)
Glasgow to Brussels airlines include British Airways. Over 19 airlines offer flights from other cities, including SWISS, SN Brussels, Singapore Airlines, SAS, Lufthansa, KLM, Japan Airlines, Flybe, Finnair, DELTA, Brussels Airlines, British Airways, bmi.
What other cities and months can I fly from Glasgow to Belgium?
Hasselt, Ghent (Gent), Ostend (Oostende), Mons, Chievres, Kortrijk, Knokke-Heist/Zoute, Charleroi, Antwerpen (Antwerp), Brussels, and many others from December to July and August to October.