Compare all cheap flights to Alicante
Cheap flights from Newcastle to Alicante (NCL - ALC).
Newcastle to Alicante flying information.
- The flying distance between Newcastle and Alicante is 1159 miles.
- There is a travel time of 2 hours 39 minutes to Alicante from Newcastle.
- President Airlines fly non stop from Newcastle to Alicante.
- easyJet fly non stop from Newcastle to Alicante.
- 2 airlines fly directly between Alicante and Newcastle.
- Boeing 737-800 with 114 seats fly to Newcastle from Alicante.
- Eastern Airways stop over in Birmingham for flights between Alicante and Newcastle.
- Flybe and Air Bourbon fly between Alicante and Newcastle with a stopover in London Gatwick.
- Flybe operates Newcastle to London Gatwick on DH4, whilst Air Bourbon has flights from London Gatwick to Alicante on 321 320.
Cheap Airfares to Alicante from United Kingdom
|Teesside to Alicante|| President Airlines||£74|
|Leeds Bradford to Alicante|| , Jet2.com||£79|
|Manchester to Alicante|| Air Bourbon, Air Bourbon, easyJet, , President Airlines||£44|
|East Midlands (Derby) to Alicante|| bmibaby, , President Airlines||£54|
|Edinburgh to Alicante|| ||£114|
|Birmingham to Alicante|| Air Bourbon, Air Bourbon, ||£54|
|Glasgow to Alicante|| easyJet||£54|
|Prestwick to Alicante|| |
|Liverpool to Alicante|| easyJet, ||£44|
|Bristol to Alicante|| easyJet, ||£65|
|London Luton to Alicante|| Air Bourbon, Air Bourbon, easyJet||£206|
|Belfast to Alicante|| easyJet, Aer Lingus||£104|
|London Stansted to Alicante|| easyJet, ||£111|
|Cardiff to Alicante|| President Airlines||£44|
Cheap International Flights from Newcastle
Airlines flying from Newcastle to Alicante (NCL to ALC)
Newcastle to Alicante airlines include Cathay Pacific, British Airways. Over 19 airlines offer flights from other cities, including SN Brussels, SAS, Olympic Airways, Lufthansa, KLM Royal Dutch, KLM, Iberia Airlines, Iberia, FlyBe, Brussels Airlines, British Airways, BMI, Austrian Airlines.
What other cities and months can I fly from Newcastle to Spain?
Valencia, Bilbao, Arrecife, Murcia, Ibiza, Tenerife, Madrid, Alicante, Malaga, Barcelona, and many others from December to July and August to October.