Compare all cheap flights to Alicante
Cheap flights from Cardiff to Alicante (CWL - ALC).
Cardiff to Alicante flying information.
- The flying distance between Cardiff and Alicante is 916 miles.
- There is a travel time of 2 hours 12 minutes to Alicante from Cardiff.
- President Airlines fly non stop from Cardiff to Alicante.
- 1 airline flies directly between Alicante and Cardiff.
- Boeing 737-800 with 114 seats fly to Cardiff from Alicante.
- Eastern Airways and Air Bourbon fly between Alicante and Cardiff with a stopover in Birmingham.
- Eastern Airways operates Cardiff to Birmingham on J41, whilst Air Bourbon has flights from Birmingham to Alicante on 321.
- Eastern Airways and easyJet fly between Alicante and Cardiff with a stopover in Newcastle.
- Eastern Airways operates Cardiff to Newcastle on J41 S20, whilst easyJet has flights from Newcastle to Alicante on 319.
Cheap Airfares to Alicante from United Kingdom
|Bristol to Alicante|| , easyJet||£65|
|Liverpool to Alicante|| easyJet, ||£44|
|Birmingham to Alicante|| Air Bourbon, Air Bourbon, ||£54|
|Manchester to Alicante|| Air Bourbon, Air Bourbon, easyJet, , President Airlines||£44|
|London Luton to Alicante|| Air Bourbon, Air Bourbon, easyJet||£206|
|East Midlands (Derby) to Alicante|| bmibaby, , President Airlines||£54|
|London Gatwick to Alicante|| Air Bourbon, , easyJet, Air Bourbon||£186|
|Leeds Bradford to Alicante|| , Jet2.com||£79|
|Edinburgh to Alicante|| ||£114|
|London Stansted to Alicante|| easyJet, ||£111|
|Teesside to Alicante|| President Airlines||£74|
|Glasgow to Alicante|| easyJet||£54|
Cheap International Flights from Cardiff
Airlines flying from Cardiff to Alicante (CWL to ALC)
Cardiff to Alicante airlines include Flybe, Air France. Over 19 airlines offer flights from other cities, including SN Brussels, SAS, Olympic Airways, Lufthansa, KLM Royal Dutch, KLM, Iberia Airlines, Iberia, FlyBe, Brussels Airlines, British Airways, BMI, Austrian Airlines.
What other cities and months can I fly from Cardiff to Spain?
Valencia, Bilbao, Arrecife, Murcia, Ibiza, Tenerife, Madrid, Alicante, Malaga, Barcelona, and many others from December to July and August to October.